PMP Project Management Questions
1) By looking at the Fishbone diagram below, which action will not have a positive impact on the miscommunication problem hounding the project team.
A) Cross-culture training
B) Training on third-party tools, such as WebEx
C) Survey the team on compensation-related issues
D) Documenting meeting notes after every meeting
2) The following Scatter Plot describes the relationship between compensation and team motivation. As a Project Manager, what would you infer from this Scatter Plot?
A) By increasing compensation, team motivation is bound to increase.
B) By increasing compensation, team motivation is bound to decrease.
C) By increasing compensation, team motivation will probably increase.
D) By increasing compensation, team motivation will probably not be impacted.
3) Cost of Quality is used in which Project Quality Management process:
A) Plan Quality
B) Inspect Quality
C) Plan Quality Assurance
D) Plan Quality Control
4) You suspect a the FIFA world cup is causing the your project team members to come into work late. Which of the following tools cannot help you validate this assumption?
A) Control Chart
B) Standard Deviation and Sampling
C) Kaizen and Continuous Improvement
D) Scatter Plot
5) Which of the following is in no way related to the concept of Continuous Improvement in project quality management?
B) Continous Improvement
C) Value Engineering
6) Is the following process under control?
7) What is defined as "the degree to which a set of inherent characteristics fulfill requirements"?
8) Look at the Scatter Plot shown below.
Which of the following statements is true?
A) There is a weak correlation between the two variables.
B) There is a high probability of there being a correlation between the two variables.
C) There is certainty that a change in one variable causes a change in another.
D) There is no correlation between the two variables.