The HR Action Plan Sample
The Recruitment Strategies
1. To write a comprehensive job description for each of the staff categories described in the Human Resource Strategic Plan.
2. To research the best qualifications for each job type, based on the demand of their job functions. However, the core value and the core purpose of the company as well as the store’s mission, can be best fulfilled by qualifying only those who demonstrate a great love for children in all job categories. This can be manifested by way of recommendations, family background, past experiences and actual demonstrations.
3. To recruit our applicants from those recommended by our network of associates and business contacts as the best source of suitable applicants who will be chosen to fill-in the professional positions; namely: Store Manager, CMO, Store Merchandiser, Accounting Technician, Credit and Collection Officer, as well as Payroll Master.
4. To recruit college undergraduates seeking for internships as K12 teachers, teacher’s aides, or teacher’s assistants to fill-in the CSR-DP, CSR or Cashier positions.
5. To recruit high school graduates with satisfactory academic performance records and backgrounds plus commendable work references as babysitters or caregivers from ages 16 to 21 years old to fill in the CSR-DP or CSR positions.
6. To recruit high school graduates, from ages 16 and above, with satisfactory performance records and commendations from referrals, to fill-in the positions of stockroom personnel and cleaning crew.
7. To research and formulate interview questions that will elicit answers to show consistency of information about the applicant’s background, work experience, recommendations, know-how and genuine understanding of the company’s core values and purposes.
8. To match their test scores with the industry metrics for the relevant job position.
9. Find out from those who were extended with job offers, the reasons why they deemed it best not to accept the company's employment offer.
10. Ensure there is diversity in the CSR-DP and CSR staff recruited.