- slide 1 of 2
There's a popular song by the group The Lovin' Spoonful called "Did You Ever Have to Make Up Your Mind?" that pretty much sums how people go about making decisions. Decision making can be wondrous, difficult, stressful, and depending on the situation or the person, one of the things they may never do. Everything in life is a decision, from what to eat for breakfast to whether to go to work for the day, or whether or not to quit your present job and go for something else.
Sometimes, the best way to come to a decision can be helped by reading or hearing quotes that other people have said about how to make a decision, or words of wisdom on making that big choice in your life. Here are 10 great quotes about decision making.
- slide 2 of 2
Quotes about Decision Making
Words of wisdom can sometimes help with decisions and choices in life. There are of course many other quotes about decision making, but here are some inspirational ones in case you need a helping hand in making a difficult choice. These quotes can be influential or can help you with a big decision that may be coming up in your life. It can be a major life decision such as a change in employment, a career change or even a move that may take you from one place to another.
- The hardest thing to learn in life is which bridges to cross and which to burn - David Russell
- Life is the sum of all of your choices - Albert Camus
- If you don't design your own life plan, changes are you will fall into someone else's plan. And guess what they have planned for you - not much. - Jim Rohn
- It takes as much energy to wish as it does to plan. - Eleanor Roosevelt
- Whenever you see a successful business, someone once made a courageous decision. - Peter Drucker
- Take time to deliberate, but when the time for action has arrived, stop thinking and go in. - Napoleon Bonaparte
- The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing that you will make one. - Elbert Hubbard
- The indispensable first step to getting the things you want out of life is this: decide what you want. - Ben Stein
- The search for the perfect venture can turn into procrastination. Your idea may or may not have merit. The key is to get started. - Unknown
- Once you make a decision, the universe conspires to make it happen. - Ralph Waldo Emerson
These quotes may be used to inspire and help the decision process for an individual. They mainly outline the underlying fear that people have when making a tough decision, such as changing jobs or careers in a bad economy or perhaps moving from their home town or state to another. Many decisions are never made because of the fear that keeps a person from making them, as there are risks involved. These quotes are about fear, risk, and the final direction when a decision is made.
Use these quotes to help you in your endeavors.
Image content @ Dreamtime