- slide 1 of 5
Using the Tools at Hand
There are a number of project management tools, including innovative software packages, available in the market today. However, most of them suffer from restricted utility or are unable to deliver the required level of project-linked performance. In order to address this issue, Method123 Ltd. offers a product called the Method123 Project Management Methodology or the MPMM.
- slide 2 of 5
Going Beyond Conventional Software-Based Project Management
MPMM has been devised considering the highest global standards that have been established for project management. The principal, defining feature of MPMM is the fact that it offers assistance beyond the realm of conventional software-based project management solutions. Method123 Methodology is the only project management tool that offers:
- Training — Training is an integral part of MPMM. Both project managers and a project's team members receive training every time a demanding or new project is assigned to them. There is additional help in the form of advising teams and mentoring them toward following the best practices in the business and guidance on implementing them at the workplace
- Auditing & Reviews — They are offered by MPMM as a part of its Quality Assurance process. This innovative feature means that performance-based audits to review the progress of each team or individual team members become easier to conduct, even on a periodic basis.
- Utility Toolsets — There are more than 1,000 content-rich pages including detailed process diagrams, tables, task-based checklists, sample forms, and lists of reference-based examples
- Glossary of Terminology — This simple but very practical list is included to keep the entire group abreast of the conventional and the latest terminologies/nomenclatures used in the related industry
- slide 3 of 5
Handling Project Lifecycle
MPMM is a unique project management package that offers the most comprehensive way of managing the entire lifecycle of the project. Managers at many busineses using contemporary project management tools complain that those tools offer limited applications that cover only certain components of the entire project. MPMM, on the other hand, offers systematic guidance for:
- Project Initiation: Listing of recommended business case studies, detailed feasibility studies, creating of teams and setting-up of project offices
- Project Planning: Creation of project plans related to availability of resources, financial planning, quality and risk surveys and team-based communication plans
- Project Execution: Practical assistance with management of time, along with implementation of effective cost, quality and procurement-related policies
- Project Closure
To make the entire process easier, many real-life paradigms are included to serve as practical examples for the project managers and team members. This helps them to easily comprehend the possible project-related problems and their solutions. This is a first-of-its-kind feature among project management softwares with an entire suite of samples being provided for no extra charge.
- slide 4 of 5
The team behind MPMM realizes that despite real-life simulation packages and in-depth analysis, teams, particularly those with limited experience, could still face initial problems while attempting to initiate the project. To address this problem, many project management templates are packed within MPMM. Each of them has been designed to address different kinds of project deliverables. These exhaustive set of templates answer questions related to:
- Change & Cost Management
- Quality & Issue Management
- Time & Acceptance Management
- Procurement-Related Management
- Communications-Related Management
- slide 5 of 5
However, despite all its innovation and unique features, MPMM can be customized and used across organizations irrespective of their size or the type of industry. MPMM’s project management technology is so easy-to-follow and effective that it has broken across the norm of using separate project management tools for different professionals. This all-inclusive methodology is equally appropriate for students, trainers, executives, project managers, and even consultants. Its approach of precisely guiding the smallest of project-related tasks makes it the most appropriate management tool for executing projects in a structured and cost-effective manner.